Welcome
Welcome to Joel's Trumpet!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

The Third Temple Update

This is to discuss all prophecy and other interest. Debates can get heated, please remember to keep them civil.

Moderator: Moderators

The Third Temple Update

Postby ROCK SOLID » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:15 pm

From: tmflist-bounces@temple-mount-faithful.org [mailto:tmflist-bounces@temple-mount-faithful.org] On Behalf Of tmflist@temple-mount-faithful.org
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 11:43 AM
To: tmflist@temple-mount-faithful.org
Subject: [Tmflist] [TMF] DETAILS OF THE 2011 TEMPLE MOUNT FAITHFUL CHANUKAH MARCH

Be'esrat HaShem
With the help of G-d

DETAILS OF THE 2011 TEMPLE MOUNT FAITHFUL CHANUKAH MARCH

Note: [Photos of the march will soon be added to the Web site. We will notify you when the pictures are posted.]

The Temple Mount and Land of Israel Faithful Movement Performed a Special Event on the Sixth Day of Chanukah, Monday, 30th of Kislev 5772, December 26th, 2011: They Marched From Modi'in, the Ancient Priestly Town of the Maccabees, to the Holy Temple Mount in Jerusalem.

This event took place during a very critical time in the history of Israel, which is very similar to the time of the Maccabean Era in the year 165 BCE. On one hand, this time is the foremost period of the end-time redemption of the People and Land of Israel that has ever occurred. This special time has outstanding significance for the future of all the nations and all of mankind. On the other hand, the signs of the end-time war -- prophesied by the prophets of Israel thousands of years ago -- are evident and appear day by day in full view of the eyes of the entire world.

As in the time of the Maccabees, Israel is surrounded by a circle of hostility and hatred, now coming from the Arab and Islamic nations. Intense Islamic revolutions are taking place among all of the Arab nations around Israel, followed by extreme hatred against the people of G-d and calling for the removal of Israel from the map of the world. Some of these surrounding nations are preparing genocidal weapons, such as Iran, to soon be directed against Israel. Just recently the Arab Islamic Mufti from Jerusalem called for his followers to kill the Jews. From a second circle strong pressure on Israel is coming from every side of the world to establish a "Palestinian state" of terror and hostility in the midst of the Land of Israel. Everyone should realize that the name "Palestine" was given by the Romans to the Land of Israel in order to deny the name which G-d Himself gave to that land. Everyone should know also that neither a "Palestinian" nation nor a "Palestinian" state has ever existed within the Holy Land of Israel, neither in any other place in the entire world. The intended goal here is very clear: to lead to the destruction of the State of Israel by establishing a foreign terror state in the midst of the Land of Israel. As it was in the past, the Almighty G-d of Israel will never allow it to happen now and, as happened in the time of the Greeks and the Romans, this evil plan and those who perpetrate it will soon disappear from the stage of history under the severe judgment of the G-d of Israel. All of this, however, is a terrible revolt against G-d and His Word, especially when all of them are stating that Israel has occupied "foreign" territories. This is an appalling revolt against G-d Who gave the Land of Israel, in an eternal covenant, exclusively to His Chosen People Israel for a godly purpose: To be in the Holy Land "a holy nation, a kingdom of priests and a light to the nations" (Exodus 19:6). Redemption for the entire world, as G-d prophesied in His Holy Word, will come through the redemption of the Land and People of Israel, from Jerusalem, and from His Holy Temple, which is soon to be rebuilt.

During these critical days G-d is warning all of these nations to be aware of His judgment that will soon come upon them because of this revolt. The Temple Mount Faithful Movement felt that it was her godly duty to carry this urgent call of warning from the G-d of Israel during the Chanukah march so that it would be heard by all those nations:

"For behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring back the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will enter into judgment with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and have divided up my land." (Joel 4:1-2 [Christian Bible: Joel 3.1-2])

The Temple Mount Faithful Movement decided to carry this call to the nations during the Chanukah event because we are now experiencing a very critical time that has never occurred before. Dark clouds of a major war and hostility against the People of G-d are coming closer and closer, covering the heavens over the Holy Land of Israel. For sixty-four years the enemies of the G-d and People of Israel have tried to destroy and to stop what G-d is doing through Israel in the Holy Land: to establish His Kingdom in Jerusalem and the Holy Land of Israel, and to enlighten from Jerusalem all of mankind with His morals and divine principles. Now, however, they believe that they have the opportunity to bring to pass their evil schemes against Israel. All they have, however, are illusions. Like the Greeks and the Romans and all the other powers that came before them who attempted to destroy and eliminate Israel from the map of the world, they also will soon disappear from the stage of history under the severe judgment of G-d. G-d will never allow anyone in the world to stop His end-time plans of redemption for Israel and the entire world.

During the Chanukah march the Temple Mount Faithful Movement was also committed to carrying the following statement made by the Maccabees when they liberated the Holy Temple Mount, Jerusalem, and the Holy Land of Israel:

"We did not occupy a 'foreign land' but rather we liberated the Holy Land of Israel that the G-d of Israel gave only to His People Israel forever for a godly purpose and in an eternal covenant thousands of years ago. This Holy Land of Israel was robbed from us by you Greek foreigners and now G-d returned the Land of Israel to us through His miracles. No one in the world has any right to this Land except the People of G-d: Israel."

This they declared to the Greek Empire and the surrounding nations who tried to blame the Maccabees for occupying a so-called "foreign land" which the Greeks claimed did not belong to the people of Israel, precisely as Israel's enemies, including the United Nations, are claiming today. We knew that G-d was expecting us to share this statement with most of today's nations.

By now it should now be clear to everyone why the Faithful Movement started this year's Chanukah march to Jerusalem and the Holy Temple Mount from Modi'in. It is the ancient city of the Maccabees who, in the year 165 BCE, made the great godly revolt against the Greek Empire, the largest empire at that time, who occupied the Land of Israel and did everything to persecute the people of G-d. Their ultimate goal was to change the godly identity of the People and Land of Israel, to force a pagan Hellenistic identity upon the Jewish people, and to add the Land of Israel to the territories of the Greek Empire. They even placed their idol inside the Holy Temple in Jerusalem -- desecrating the Holy Temple of the G-d of Israel -- and made it a center of pagan worship. They tried to force the people of Israel to eat pigs and to give up the commandments which G-d had given to His People Israel. Pressure from all of the countries within the Empire threatened to strip the people of Israel of their Holy Land and of their godly identity.

The Maccabees, headed by the Jewish high priest Mattiyahu and his five sons, who lived in the ancient town of priests of Modi'in (about 20 miles from Jerusalem), started the godly revolt. Their goal was to first liberate the Holy Temple Mount and Jerusalem, and to immediately stop the pagan worship in the Holy House of the G-d of Israel, to purify the Holy Temple and to renew holy worship to the Almighty G-d of Israel. The second stage was to liberate every part of the Holy Land of Israel. Forces upon forces sent by the Greek Empire to crush the Jewish revolt were defeated by the Maccabees time and again. The G-d of Israel fought together with the Maccabees and they defeated the greatest empire of that time, exactly as He promised to His People Israel:

"Then shall the L-rd go out, and fight against those nations, as when He fought in the day of battle." (Zechariah 14:3)

G-D IS MANIFESTING HIMSELF TO THE NATIONS THROUGH HIS PEOPLE ISRAEL -- JUST AS IN BIBLICAL TIMES

Israel is now experiencing a very similar time in her history. Israel is again surrounded from every side by many nations who are preparing themselves to eliminate Israel from the map of the world and to destroy the godly identity of the Jewish people and the Land of Israel. The people of Israel trust in their beloved Creator, the G-d of Israel, Who will save His People Israel from all of these evil powers and will demonstrate once again His greatness to the entire world through His People Israel, just as in biblical times:

"Hasten, and come, all you nations, and gather yourselves together round about: cause thy mighty ones to come down there, O L-rd. Let the nations be stirred up, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the nations round about. ... And the L-rd roars out of Zion, and utters his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shake: but the L-rd will be a shelter for his people, and a stronghold for the children of Israel. So shall you know that I am the L-rd your G-d dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and no strangers shall pass through her any more?.Thus will I magnify myself and sanctify myself; and I will make myself known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the L-rd. ... So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not allow my holy name to be profaned any more: and the nations shall know that I am the L-rd, the Holy One in Israel. ... Then the nations shall know that I the L-rd do sanctify Israel, when my temple will be in the midst of them for evermore." (Joel 4:11-12, 16-17; Ezekiel 38:23; 39:7; 37:28)

THE LOVE AND SUPPORT FOR ISRAEL FROM PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD: ANOTHER EXCITING PROPHETIC END-TIME SIGN

During the Chanukah march to the Holy Temple Mount in Jerusalem we resolved to thank G-d for fulfilling end-time prophesies in these special days: Tremendous love, an unwavering stance, and deeply loyal support for Israel and the Temple Mount and Land of Israel Faithful Movement is coming from people all over the world -- righteous people whose hearts have been touched and blessed by G-d Who has put them together with the Faithful Movement during this very exciting and critical time in the history of Israel and the Holy Land of Israel at a time when it is so needed. This is another prophetic and exciting end-time sign that we are living and experiencing that which was prophesied by G-d thousands of years ago and now is coming to pass in such an exciting way that never before happened:

"Thou art my servant, Israel, in Whom I will be glorified ... Thus says the L-rd G-d, Behold, I will lift up my hand to the nations, and set up my standard to the peoples: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried on their shoulders. And kings shall be thy foster fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face towards the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the L-rd: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me. ... For I know their works and their thoughts: the time shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory. ... And they shall bring all your brethren out of all the nations for an offering to the L-rd upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon fleet camels, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, says the L-rd, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel to the house of the L-rd." (Isaiah 49:3,22,23; 66:18,20)

When the Temple Mount Faithful Movement arrived in Jerusalem and at the Holy Temple Mount, we prayed for all of these righteous people who are loyally standing with Israel and the Temple Mount and Land of Israel Faithful Movement and who are helping and supporting the Faithful Movement in order to bring to pass her godly course and vision to rebuild the Holy Temple of the G-d of Israel and His end-time kingdom in Jerusalem during the lifetime of our generation. We know that G-d blesses them and covers them with His love and appreciation and He is going to fulfill His end-time promises for them:

"Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted on my altar; for my house shall be called a house of prayer for all peoples." (Isaiah 56:7)

On the Holy Place of G-d in Jerusalem we deeply thanked these righteous people that have been chosen by G-d to fulfill end-time prophecy with Israel and with the Temple Mount and Land of Israel Faithful Movement. Soon we shall stand together with them, hand-in-hand on the Holy Place of G-d in Jerusalem, and thank the G-d of Israel for giving all of us the major privilege of being the builders of the Holy Third Temple of G-d in Jerusalem.

LIKE THE MACCABEES, THE MARCH FROM MODI'IN WAS TO CALL ISRAEL TO PURIFY THE TEMPLE MOUNT AND TO BUILD THE HOLY TEMPLE

Our holy event started in Modi'in, the ancient city of the Maccabees where the Tombs of the Maccabees are. There we lit the eight candles of the Chanukah menorah, which we subsequently carried to Jerusalem and the Holy Temple Mount. It was an exciting moment. The presence of the G-d of Israel was felt among us as well as His love for His faithful children. Gershon Salomon, the head of the Temple Mount Faithful Movement, thanked the G-d of Israel for giving the Faithful Movement the major privilege of carrying the holy cause of purifying the Holy Temple Mount and rebuilding the Holy Temple. He called the People of Israel to again be a biblical nation of G-d that will fulfill the biblical call of G-d to Israel to be "a holy nation, a kingdom of priests and a light to the nations." (Exodus 19:6). He read from the Book of the Maccabees the statement of Shimon the Maccabee regarding the giving of the Land of Israel by G-d to the People of Israel. Gershon called upon the nations to accept this decision of G-d and to stop putting pressure on Israel to give away the Land and the holy city of Jerusalem to her cruel Arab and Islamic enemies. Like the Maccabees he warned them to beware of the judgment of G-d upon them, exactly as He promised in His holy prophetic Word. Gershon stated that real peace and redemption for the entire world will come only through the godly redemption of the People and Land of Israel and the rebuilding of the Holy Temple in Jerusalem, exactly as G-d prophesied through His prophets Isaiah (1-4) and Micah (1-4).

From Modi'in we moved to Jerusalem along the same pathways where the Maccabees battled against the Greeks through the mountains of Beit Horon, an exciting biblical area that inspired all of us, including our guests from outside of Israel who participated in this special event. We entered the biblical Old City of Jerusalem carrying the Chanukah menorah, which was designed according to the Temple menorah. We continued through the southern gate of the Old City, which is the upper area of the ancient City of David. We marched up to the Holy Temple Mount. We swore faithfulness to the G-d of Israel and promised not to rest day or night until the holy mission that He gave to the Faithful Movement is fulfilled in our lifetime. Later, we again lit the Chanukah menorah at another historical and exciting memorial place. It was in the midst of the gigantic stones from the Holy Second Temple and Temple Mount that still lay in the same place where the brutal Romans threw them down in 70 CE when they destroyed the Second Holy Temple. These stones were discovered by Israeli archaeologists after the 1967 Six Day War. They were found exactly in the same positions where they landed almost 2,000 years ago when the Roman army cast them away. It was a prophetic moment at a very symbolic place when Gershon spoke to the Romans and the Roman imperialist, Titus, who destroyed the Holy Second Temple in Jerusalem, telling them:

"Titus, Titus, where are you now? ... and where is Israel now?!! You and the Romans disappeared from the stage of history under the judgment of the G-d of Israel, and the Israel that you wanted to destroy and remove from the stage of history is once again a thriving nation in the Land that the G-d of Israel covenanted to her forever. The Jerusalem that you destroyed is again a great and beautiful city and the eternal capital of Israel. The Holy Temple that you destroyed is soon to be rebuilt exactly as G-d promised in His prophetic Word."

After the horrendous destruction in 70 CE by the Romans, during a moment of excitement and hope for comfort, a Jewish traveler had engraved on the stones of the southern corner of the Western Wall of the Holy Temple Mount the words of the prophesy of comfort spoken by Isaiah concerning the rebuilding of the People and the Land of Israel, including the Holy Temple, when the time of redemption comes: "And when you see this, your heart shall rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like grass" (Isaiah 66:14). In front of this exciting place, Gershon prayed and thanked the Almighty G-d of Israel and the universe for fulfilling in our lifetime these words and the following prophesy:

"Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean. Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.... How beautiful upon the mountain are the feet of him that brings good tidings, that announces peace; that brings good tidings of good, that announces salvation; that says to Zion, Thy G-d reigns! The voice of thy watchmen is heard: they lift up the voice, together shall they sing: for they shall see eye to eye, the L-rd returning to Zion. Break forth into joy, sing together, O waste places of Jerusalem: for the L-rd has comforted his people, he has redeemed Jerusalem: the L-rd has made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our G-d.... Rejoice with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all you that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all you that did mourn for her: that you may suck, and be satisfied with the breast of her consolations; that you may drink deeply, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory. For thus says the L-rd, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the nations like a flowing stream: then shall you suck, you shall be carried upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees. As one whom his mother comforts, so will I comfort you; and you shall be comforted in Jerusalem. and when you see this, your heart shall rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like grass: and the hand of the L-rd shall be known toward his servants, and his indignation toward his enemies." (Isaiah 52:1,2,7-10; 66:10-14)

We ended this exciting godly event by singing "Ha Tikvah" (The Hope), the national anthem of Israel, and with a prayer that next year we shall celebrate the dedication of the Holy Third Temple on the Holy Temple Mount in Jerusalem. Amen.

In the Almighty G-d of Israel We Trust!

The Temple Mount and Land of Israel Faithful Movement will continue our godly campaign and holy work. We shall proceed intensively to serve the G-d of Israel with all of our hearts and devotion to build His Holy Temple on the Holy Temple Mount in Jerusalem, and to bring to pass all of His end-time prophetic plans for Israel and the entire world. And G-d will be with us!

Everyone is called to stand, encourage, help, and support the Temple Mount and Land of Israel Faithful Movement in her holy campaign to bring to pass this major godly end-time vision in the lifetime of our generation, together with our wonderful and devoted friends in Israel and all over the world. Together with G-d we can do it! Let us join hand-in-hand and unite to accomplish this privileged holy work and assuredly the G-d of Israel will be with us. We invite everyone to encourage, stand with, and support the Temple Mount Faithful Movement, allowing her to accomplish her holy work at this critical time when it is so needed. Donations can be sent by personal check or money order, made payable to Temple Mount Faithful Movement, and sent to the address below:

The Temple Mount and Land of Israel Faithful Movement P.O. Box 18325, 4 Aliash Street, Jerusalem, Israel
Telephone: 02.625.1112 / FAX: 02.625.1113 gershon@templemountfaithful.org http://www.templemountfaithful.org

� Copyright 2011 | Temple Mount and Land of Israel Faithful Movement

Note: The Temple Mount and Land of Israel Faithful Movement is not associated or affiliated with the Temple Institute.
Willard

Gal 6:14 May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world
ROCK SOLID

Re: The Third Temple Update

Postby Stormcrow » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:53 am

Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? If any man destroys the temple of God, God will destroy him, for the temple of God is holy, and that is what you are. 1 Corinthians 3:16-17 (NASB)

Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? 1 Corinthians 6:19 (NASB)

in whom the whole building, being fitted together, is growing into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together into a dwelling of God in the Spirit. Ephesians 2:21-22 (NASB)

God's glory no longer dwells in any temple built by human hands and never will. We have been consecrated as God's temple and the only way His church is no longer His temple is when He abrogates Christ's sacrifice and reinstates animal sacrifice. That will never happen.

How does an alleged "Antichrist" profane a temple in Jerusalem that God does not consecrate with His presence?

You people looking for a return to the Law of Moses, as manifested in this new "Third Temple", are looking for God to renounce His own Son's sacrifice. Let me know how that "different gospel" works out for you.
Stormcrow

Postby dan13l » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:40 am

Amen Stormcrow--I fully agree with you on what you said here!
dan13l

Postby Dolph » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:39 pm

We (Christians) are the temple of God but that doesn't preclude the (antichrist) Jews from building a temple in the near future where the A/C will stop the sacrifices.

Most are missing the greatest fulfilled prophesy of all, the Jews returning to Palestine in 1948, and that they are a major player on the world stage and that Revelation is all about the Jews, Israel, the Women and the 12,000 from each tribe, Jacob's Trouble, Daniel's 70th Week.. The Church has not replaced natural Israel and God is far from done with the Jews who will be "a nation born in a day" and "all Israel will be saved."

Not only will the Jews soon build a temple (Dan. 9:27; Rev. 11:1-2) but Christ will build a new temple during the millennium, Ez. 40-48.
Dolph

Postby ROCK SOLID » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:59 pm

Monday is the beginning of the "Fast of Esther" that is the day that Obama and Netanyahu have their meeting about Iran. The 8th is Purim one of the greatest days of victory in the Jewish calandar.
Willard

Gal 6:14 May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world
ROCK SOLID

Postby ROCK SOLID » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:16 pm

The artical is about what some of the religious Jews are doing and planning. No where has it been suggested that any of us are looking to return to the Law of Moses. WE know were our salvation come from. It is what the Jews are doing today in Jerusalem that will fulfill end days prophecy.

You people looking for a return to the Law of Moses, as manifested in this new "Third Temple", are looking for God to renounce His own Son's sacrifice. Let me know how that "different gospel" works out for you

Zec 8:3 This is what the LORD says: “I will return to Zion and dwell in Jerusalem. Then Jerusalem will be called the City of Truth, and the mountain of the LORD Almighty will be called the Holy Mountain.

Mic 4:1 In the last days the mountain of the LORD'S temple will be established as chief among the mountains; it will be raised above the hills, and peoples will stream to it.
Mic 4:2 Many nations will come and say, “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob. He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths.” The law will go out from Zion, the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
Mic 4:3 He will judge between many peoples and will settle disputes for strong nations far and wide. They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore.
Mic 4:4 Every man will sit under his own vine and under his own fig tree, and no one will make them afraid, for the LORD Almighty has spoken.
Mic 4:5 All the nations may walk in the name of their gods; we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever
Last edited by ROCK SOLID on Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Willard

ROCK SOLID

Postby Stormcrow » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:24 pm

Most are missing the greatest fulfilled prophesy of all, the Jews returning to Palestine in 1948

Greatest fulfilled prophecy of all was Christ dying so Jew and Gentile alike wouldn't have to. The very idea that you would think there is a "fulfilled prophecy" greater than that is shameful. Shame on you.
Stormcrow

Postby Dolph » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:38 pm

Stormy, I didn't say the greatest prophesy of all time but was speaking in the context of a third temple and recent events. Do we have to get into semantics? Calm down, everything will be o.k.
Dolph

Postby Stormcrow » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:35 am

I didn't say the greatest prophesy of all time

Most are missing the greatest fulfilled prophesy of all...

Your own words betray you.

Dishonesty is a trademark of the dispy/futurist. Thanks for proving it again, "Dolphy."
Stormcrow

Postby Stormcrow » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:16 am

ROCK SOLID wrote:The artical is about what some of the religious Jews are doing and planning. No where has it been suggested that any of us are looking to return to the Law of Moses. WE know were our salvation come from. It is what the Jews are doing today in Jerusalem that will fulfill end days prophecy.

You people looking for a return to the Law of Moses, as manifested in this new "Third Temple", are looking for God to renounce His own Son's sacrifice. Let me know how that "different gospel" works out for you

Zec 8:3 This is what the LORD says: “I will return to Zion and dwell in Jerusalem. Then Jerusalem will be called the City of Truth, and the mountain of the LORD Almighty will be called the Holy Mountain.

Mic 4:1 In the last days the mountain of the LORD'S temple will be established as chief among the mountains; it will be raised above the hills, and peoples will stream to it.
Mic 4:2 Many nations will come and say, “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob. He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths.” The law will go out from Zion, the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
Mic 4:3 He will judge between many peoples and will settle disputes for strong nations far and wide. They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore.
Mic 4:4 Every man will sit under his own vine and under his own fig tree, and no one will make them afraid, for the LORD Almighty has spoken.
Mic 4:5 All the nations may walk in the name of their gods; we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever

You do realize that all such promises made to the Jews were conditional upon their obedience, right? Now, go through the OT and find out what happened to them when they weren't, and carry that through to their greatest act of violence toward the covenant of all: the crucifixion of Messiah.
Stormcrow

Postby ROCK SOLID » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:47 pm

Their historic obediance or disobediance has nothing at all to do with the third temple being rebuilt or not - God said that there would be a remant that would return to him - just like when the second temple was rebuilt there was only a remant that actually returned to Jerusalem to rebuild the city and the temple in the days of Ezra. Like about 44,000 +/- people total. Even in that dau the majority of the Jews did not repent and for the most part even to this day still have not repented.

Micha 4:1 makes that very clear when we are told that in the LAST DAYS the MOUNTAIN of the LORDS TEMPLE """WILL""" be established as chief among the mountains - it """""WILL""""""" be raised above above the hills and people """"WILL""" stream to it.

Isa 66:6 Hear that uproar from the city, hear that noise from the temple! It is the sound f of the LORD repaying g his enemies all they deserve.

Isa 66:7 “Before she goes into labor, she gives birth; before the pains come upon her, she delivers a son.
Isa 66:8 Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen such things? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children.
Isa 66:9 Do I bring to the moment of birth and not give delivery?” says the LORD. “Do I close up the womb when I bring to delivery?” says your God

Isa 66:20 And they will bring all your brothers, from all the nations, to my holy mountain in Jerusalem as an offering to the LORD—on horses, in chariots and wagons, and on mules and camels,” says the LORD. “They will bring them, as the Israelites bring their grain offerings, to the temple of the LORD in ceremonially clean vessels.
Isa 66:21 And I will select some of them also to be priests and Levites,” says the LORD

Zec 6:12 Tell him this is what the LORD Almighty says: ‘Here is the man whose name is the Branch, and he will branch out from his place and build the temple of the LORD.
Zec 6:13 It is he who will build the temple of the LORD, and he will be clothed with majesty and will sit and rule on his throne. And he will be a priest on his throne. And there will be harmony between the two.’
Zec 6:14 The crown will be given to Heldai, Tobijah, Jedaiah and Hen son of Zephaniah as a memorial in the temple of the LORD.
Zec 6:15 Those who are far away will come and help to build the temple of the LORD, and you will know that the LORD Almighty has sent me to you. This will happen if you diligently obey the LORD your God

Amazes me how some can twist Gods words or not recognice Gods word to their own agenda???
Willard

ROCK SOLID

Postby Stormcrow » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:42 pm

Their historic obediance or disobediance has nothing at all to do with the third temple being rebuilt or not...

So God will abrogate Christ's sacrifice to offer the Jews the Old Covenant means of atonement again?
Stormcrow

Postby ROCK SOLID » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:24 pm

The fact that the Jews rejected Christ and his sacrfice has no bearing for or against the re-building of the third temple - prophecy tells us it will happen - the day is coming when they will recognize Christ and they will repent and mourn greatly for their mistake and their foolishness. Sacrifices will not be required as THE SACRIFICE HIMSELF will rule.

Zec 12:10 “And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.
Zec 12:11 On that day the weeping in Jerusalem will be great, like the weeping of Hadad Rimmon in the plain of Megiddo.
Zec 12:12 The land will mourn, each clan by itself, with their wives by themselves: the clan of the house of David and their wives, the clan of the house of Nathan and their wives,
Zec 12:13 the clan of the house of Levi and their wives, the clan of Shimei and their wives,
Zec 12:14 and all the rest of the clans and their wives

Zec 14:16 Then the survivors from all the nations that have attacked Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the LORD Almighty, and to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles.
Zec 14:17 If any of the peoples of the earth do not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD Almighty, they will have no rain.
Zec 14:18 If the Egyptian people do not go up and take part, they will have no rain. The LORD will bring on them the plague he inflicts on the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles.
Zec 14:19 This will be the punishment of Egypt and the punishment of all the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles.
Zec 14:20 On that day HOLY TO THE LORD will be inscribed on the bells of the horses, and the cooking pots v in the LORD'S house will be like the sacred bowls w in front of the altar.
Zec 14:21 Every pot in Jerusalem and Judah will be holy to the LORD Almighty, and all who come to sacrifice will take some of the pots and cook in them. And on that day there will no longer be a Canaanite in the house of the LORD Almighty.
Willard

ROCK SOLID

Postby Stormcrow » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:54 am

The fact that the Jews rejected Christ and his sacrfice has no bearing for or against the re-building of the third temple - prophecy tells us it will happen - the day is coming when they will recognize Christ and they will repent and mourn greatly for their mistake and their foolishness. Sacrifices will not be required as THE SACRIFICE HIMSELF will rule.

And I saw no temple in the city, for its temple is the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb. Revelation 21:22 (ESV)

What's the point of the third temple, then?
Stormcrow

Postby Donna » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:58 am

Zec 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for [his] only [son], and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for [his] firstborn.
Donna

Postby Reginald » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:35 am

Stormcrow wrote:

And I saw no temple in the city, for its temple is the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb. Revelation 21:22 (ESV)

What's the point of the third temple, then?

The point is this.....

The unbelieving Israelites will build a temple, which temple God knew beforehand that they would build, and they will dedicate it to God.

The anti-christ will end up sitting in it, declaring to all that he is God.

Your quote from Rev 21:22 refers to the New Jerusalem.

From a Christian point of view it is only important inasmuch as we uphold the integrity of God's Word.

He said it would be there and so it will be.

Nothing to do with salvation, nothing to do with returning to the old covenant.

Cheers

Reg
Reginald

Postby cgreene » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:57 am

The Law of Moses was not done away with. The sacrifices for sin and the Old Priesthood was. Christ became the new high Priest under the order of Melchizedek. Hebrews 7 & 8 tell of the transferrence of the High Priesthood to Yeshua. The Law was perfect from the beginning, it was the priesthood and the people who were not perfect. Paul himself and the disciples kept the law and most of all Yeshua did. He came to fulfill the Law not destroy it.
cgreene

Postby ROCK SOLID » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:53 am

If Christ is coming to rule and we are to worship him a Sabbath thousand years than he would need to have a place to rule from and receive our worship would he not! I would not expect him to be sitting on a bare hilltop for a thousand years!! If we are told that we will go to Jerusalem to celibrate the Feast of Tabernacles or we will receive no rain than we will need a place to go and worship and offer sacrifices and I am by no means suggesting animal sacrifices are required - as our sacrfice will be there as our perfect king and perfect ruler.

The main purpose and reason I would understand would be to worship and serve our king Jesus - But having said that Ezek 40 - 44 and 46 does speak of animal and fat sacrifices in the temple. What would be the purpose ?? I am not sure what the purpose would be as we understand that Christ fulfilled and was the complete sacrifice - we can only deal with the word as given to us - but right from the fall of man blood was the required price for sin and even during the 1000 years there will still be sin, and yes I 100% agree that Christ completed it all - so maybe we will have to wait and see as to the why!

Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy are those who have part in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years

Zec 14:16 Then the survivors from all the nations that have attacked Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the LORD Almighty, and to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles.

Eze 44:15 “ ‘But the priests, who are Levites and descendants of Zadok and who faithfully carried out the duties of my sanctuary when the Israelites went astray from me, are to come near to minister before me; they are to stand before me to offer sacrifices of fat and blood, declares the Sovereign LORD

From under the milinimum temple there will be a river of water coming out - there will be fisherman and many kinds of fish. there will be fruit trees along the length of this river and they will provide fruit monthly the leaves will be for healing. During Christs reign it will be a wonderful world to live in. more war and no more hunger.

Eze 47:1 The man brought me back to the entrance of the temple, and I saw water coming out from under the threshold of the temple toward the east (for the temple faced east). The water was coming down from under the south side of the temple, south of the altar.

Eze 47:9 Swarms of living creatures will live wherever the river flows. There will be large numbers of fish, because this water flows there and makes the salt water fresh; so where the river flows everything will live.
Eze 47:10 Fishermen will stand along the shore; from En Gedi to En Eglaim there will be places for spreading nets. The fish will be of many kinds like the fish of the Great Sea.
Eze 47:11 But the swamps and marshes will not become fresh; they will be left for salt.
Eze 47:12 Fruit trees of all kinds will grow on both banks of the river. Their leaves will not wither, nor will their fruit fail. Every month they will bear, because the water from the sanctuary flows to them. Their fruit will serve for food and their leaves for healing.
Willard

ROCK SOLID

Postby Stormcrow » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:57 pm

The unbelieving Israelites will build a temple, which temple God knew beforehand that they would build, and they will dedicate it to God.

Does this so-called "the antichrist" profane the Temple by his presence there?
Stormcrow

Postby Stormcrow » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:05 pm

cgreene wrote:The Law of Moses was not done away with.

You're preaching a different gospel. The same, sinister gospel against which Paul fought:

But now we are released from the law, having died to that which held us captive, so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit and not in the old way of the written code. Romans 7:6 (ESV)

Paul was dealing with Judaizers in his letter to the Galatians. Here is what he wrote of those trying to entangle believers in the law again:

I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— not that there is another one, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed. Galatians 1:6-9 (ESV)

O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you? It was before your eyes that Jesus Christ was publicly portrayed as crucified. Let me ask you only this: Did you receive the Spirit by works of the law or by hearing with faith? Are you so foolish? Having begun by the Spirit, are you now being perfected by the flesh? Did you suffer so many things in vain—if indeed it was in vain? Does he who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles among you do so by works of the law, or by hearing with faith— just as Abraham “believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness”? Know then that it is those of faith who are the sons of Abraham. And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying, “In you shall all the nations be blessed.” So then, those who are of faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith. For all who rely on works of the law are under a curse; for it is written, “Cursed be everyone who does not abide by all things written in the Book of the Law, and do them.” Galatians 3:1-10 (ESV)

If you think you're still under the law, then you are under the curse of the law.

Hope that different gospel works out for you.
Stormcrow

Postby Dolph » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:07 pm

Way to preach stormbird!
Dolph

Postby Reginald » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:06 am

Stormcrow wrote:

Does this so-called "the antichrist" profane the Temple by his presence there?

Numbers 16:36-38

36 Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying: 37 “Tell Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, to pick up the censers out of the blaze, for they are holy, and scatter the fire some distance away. 38 The censers of these men who sinned against their own souls, let them be made into hammered plates as a covering for the altar. Because they presented them before the Lord, therefore they are holy; and they shall be a sign to the children of Israel.”

Because these unbelieving Israelites presented their censers before the Lord, even though they were in rebellion, the censers were considered holy BY THE LORD.

In like manner, when the unbelieving Israelites in the end-time rebuilding of the third temple, dedicate the temple to God, GOD WILL CONSIDER IT HOLY.

And when the anti-christ sits in that temple calling himself God, it will indeed be profanity.

Cheers

Reg
Reginald

Postby Stormcrow » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:41 am

In like manner, when the unbelieving Israelites in the end-time rebuilding of the third temple, dedicate the temple to God, GOD WILL CONSIDER IT HOLY.

So to repeat: God will renounce His Son's sacrifice to provide atonement to the Jew through this new, "Holy" temple.

You all are preaching heresy.

Cheers.
Stormcrow

Postby Reginald » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:19 am

Stormcrow wrote: So to repeat: God will renounce His Son's sacrifice to provide atonement to the Jew through this new, "Holy" temple.

How on earth do you extrapolate that statement of yours from what anybody above has said?

Nobody has said or implied any such thing.

You have created a straw man and are knocking it down.

Makes you look kind of stupid.

I hope you are not.

Cheers

Reg
Reginald

Postby Dolph » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:10 pm

The crow flies with broken feathers.
Dolph

Postby Stormcrow » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:06 pm

Reginald wrote:
Stormcrow wrote: So to repeat: God will renounce His Son's sacrifice to provide atonement to the Jew through this new, "Holy" temple.

How on earth do you extrapolate that statement of yours from what anybody above has said?

Nobody has said or implied any such thing.

You have created a straw man and are knocking it down.

Makes you look kind of stupid.

I hope you are not.

Cheers

Reg

Go back and follow the views you and others have expressed to their logical conclusion. When you do that, you'll begin to see the "other gospel" you and the other "smart people" are preaching.

Nothing makes you look as "stupid" as heresy, and you people are preaching it in spades!
Stormcrow

Postby Stormcrow » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:09 pm

Dolph wrote:The crow flies with broken feathers.

Nevertheless, the crow still flies...far above muckrakers like you.
Stormcrow

The Third Temple Update

Postby Yeshua1 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:41 pm

Ezekiel's temple will be a 'memorial' temple as a reminder. I know because He told me so. He never says there will never be another temple built. What He does say is that there is only one sacrifice that is sufficient for all. He never even says there will not be more animal sacrifices.

I suspect it is Him meeting them where they're at the same way He came and got me where I was at. I can promise you it was not a pretty place. And I can promise you even more that I will never forget His mercy in doing that. That pretty much tells the story.
Last edited by Yeshua1 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
for as He is, so are we in this world 1 John 4:17
Yeshua1

Postby ROCK SOLID » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:58 pm

Thanks for the witness Yeshua1 - many of us were there, myself included at that not so pretty place - There no more wonderful feeling that Gods mercy and grace
Willard

ROCK SOLID

Postby ROCK SOLID » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:32 am

Site for current status on the third temple plans

http://www.templeinstitute.org/solomons_temple.htm
Willard

ROCK SOLID

Return to Prophecy Discussion and Debate