Welcome
Welcome to Joel's Trumpet!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

CATHOLIC CHURCH HAS BECOME A TOTALY FALSE PROPHET

This is to discuss all prophecy and other interest. Debates can get heated, please remember to keep them civil.

Moderator: Moderators

CATHOLIC CHURCH HAS BECOME A TOTALY FALSE PROPHET

Postby ROCK SOLID » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:48 pm

http://www.breitbart.com/national-secur ... obedience/

In Major Smackdown, Pope Francis Threatens Renegade African Priests, Demanding ‘Total Obedience’

......................Now, Pope Francis has issued an ultimatum to the priests of the Diocese of Ahiara, giving them 30 days to write a letter promising absolute obedience to him along with the acceptance of their appointed bishop. Priests who do not write a personal letter imploring the Pope’s forgiveness will be suspended from the priesthood.
Willard

Gal 6:14 May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world
ROCK SOLID

Re: CATHOLIC CHURCH HAS BECOME A TOTALY FALSE PROPHET

Postby ROCK SOLID » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:50 pm

http://jewfacts.com/catholic-cardinal-d ... ophet-g-d/

Catholic Cardinal Declares Mohammed A True Prophet Of G-d

by Pat Dollard) — He served as Archbishop of Washington, D.C.(imagine that) from 2001 to 2006, and was elevated to the cardinalate in 2001. In Catholic theology, to be a prophet, to earn that title, one must be divinely inspired. To call Mohammed “The Prophet”, as he does, is to claim that Mohammed is a true prophet, inspired by G-d.

This guy couldn’t be more wrong. I strongly suspect he is of the infamous Alinsky wing of the Church. Nobody, as they say, is perfect.

Excerpted from The Daily Caller:

Catholic Cardinal Theodore McCarrick offered Islamic religious phrases and insisted that Islam shares foundational rules with Christianity, during a press conference in D.C.

“In the name of God, the Merciful and Compassionate,” McCarrick said as he introduced himself to the audience at a meeting arranged by the Muslim Public Affairs Council. That praise of the Islamic deity is an important phrase in Islam, is found more than 100 times in the Koran, and is akin to the Catholic prayer, ”In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.”
Willard

Gal 6:14 May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world
ROCK SOLID

Postby FactFinderFrank » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:34 pm

They're almost right. Mohammed certainly is a prophet - the False Prophet of Revelation 13, I'd say. Image
Truth is such an inconvenient thing that gets in the way of pet preconceptions. But there's a simple solution - just throw the Bible, linguistics, and logic all in the trash and then everybody can believe whatever they want to and it'll be no problem.
FactFinderFrank

Postby ROCK SOLID » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:54 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 22514.html

The theories of evolution and the Big Bang are real and God is not “a magician with a magic wand”, Pope Francis has declared.

Speaking at the Pontifical Academy of Sciences, the Pope made comments which experts said put an end to the “pseudo theories” of creationism and intelligent design that some argue were encouraged by his predecessor, Benedict XVI.

Francis explained that both scientific theories were not incompatible with the existence of a creator – arguing instead that they “require it”.

“When we read about Creation in Genesis, we run the risk of imagining God was a magician, with a magic wand able to do everything. But that is not so,” Francis said.
Willard

ROCK SOLID

Postby FactFinderFrank » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:29 pm

Right up there with saying Allah and YHVH are actually the same "god".

I do have to say that I do believe in a big bang, but not as evolutionists view it. In Genesis 1, when YHVH said, "Let there be light!", then

BOOM!!!

the universe exploded into existence in one instant as a burst of light energy that has never even come close to being equaled since. After that time, a number of the light particles in that "big bang" were assembled together to form the concentrated matter that coalesced into the universe as we see it today. (This goes along with the universe-as-a-hologram discussion we had in another thread.) All of this was done entirely under YHVH's personal supervision as the Creator.

I would be willing to bet a large sum of cash, however, that Pope Francis doesn't have the slightest inkling of any of this, and that he is simply trying to "smooth everything over" in order to make it easier for secular globalism to succeed - of which the Catholic Church will naturally want a piece of the (financial) action.....
Truth is such an inconvenient thing that gets in the way of pet preconceptions. But there's a simple solution - just throw the Bible, linguistics, and logic all in the trash and then everybody can believe whatever they want to and it'll be no problem.
FactFinderFrank

Return to Prophecy Discussion and Debate