Welcome
Welcome to Joel's Trumpet!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Man of lawlessness and the day of the lord

Use this forum to discuss any topic that doesn't fit in another forum. (Just keep it clean, of course.)

Moderator: Moderators

Man of lawlessness and the day of the lord

Postby 5thfeast2016 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:52 am

2 thessalonians 2. Doesn't this scripture tell us that the man of lawlessness is in fact coming in the last days before the day of the lord? First we have the rebellion, then the man of lawlessness setting up in the temple of god. Its like a timeline leading upto the day of the lord. While miraculous signs and wonders happening all around us. To the point of deceiving many. It even warns us that some will already think the day of the lord has come while in fact it hasn't. Not until these other events have happened first.
5thfeast2016

Re: Man of lawlessness and the day of the lord

Postby ROCK SOLID » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:17 am

Mt 24:15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand

That is exactly what Jesus also said
Willard

Gal 6:14 May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world
ROCK SOLID

Postby 5thfeast2016 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:48 am

167 bc antiochus. Thats when the abomination of desolation that daniel was talking about occured. So 200 years later jesus was prophesying about a future abomination of desolation. Because not everything happened at the 167bc event that was mentioned.
5thfeast2016

Postby ROCK SOLID » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:25 pm

167 bc antiochus. Thats when the abomination of desolation that daniel was talking about occured. So 200 years later jesus was prophesying about a future abomination of desolation. Because not everything happened at the 167bc event that was mentioned.

I would agree the 167 event was certainly a event like a shadow of the coming future event but it was not THE main event

Jesus was clearly speaking of a far future event - it has been suggested that this happened in 70 AD which I do not agree with at all. When one puts Matt 24 in context it clearly could not all have happened in 70 AD - the stones torn apart YES but the gospel preached to all nations which come before the AoD earth quakes and pestilence etc etc etc

Mt 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.
Mt 24:15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation, spoken of through the prophet Daniel let the reader understand
Mt 24:16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.
Mt 24:17 Let no one on the roof of his house go down to take anything out of the house.
Mt 24:18 Let no one in the field go back to get his cloak

I have a feeling or a suspicion and it is just that nothing more - that what we are seeing in the stock market today the DOW today it went over 21,000 and has added 3 trillion (talk about bubbles) since Trump became President and chain stones are closing hundreds of stores that will be the straw that breaks the camels back and I also think that it is being manipulated upward for the specific purpose of setting up a crash so great TOTALLY along with the derivative markets alone 1.5 trillion some suggest no and one has any idea really - but it will make the dirty 30s look like a BOOM

India is already forcing a cashless society upon its citizens causing all kinds of grief and problems - I lived there and still have friends there - Europe and Russia are already chipping peoples right hands - the US military uses chips instead of the old fashioned dog tags I have read

The CRASH will be so great and so total and the nations of the world need debit relief eliminated so the big selling thing for cashless currency or an RFID chip or something like that will be fighting Crime like drugs - money laundering - terrorism - fraud and on and on - it the DOW and the stock markets just do not make sense other wise

But like I said those are just my thoughts and I have been wrong many times we will have to wait to see if it comes about in some form like that - one thing I am 99.9% sure of though is that it will be a economic collapse that brings in the A/C - James 5 alludes to that I think when he speaks of the wealth of some in the Last Days having rotted and the silver and gold corroded

Jas 5:1 Now listen, you rich people, weep and wail because of the misery that is coming upon you.
Jas 5:2 Your wealth has rotted, and moths have eaten your clothes.
Jas 5:3 Your gold and silver are corroded. Their corrosion will testify against you and eat your flesh like fire. You have hoarded wealth in the last days.
Jas 5:4 Look! The wages you failed to pay the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries r of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord Almighty.
Jas 5:5 You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves in the day of slaughter.
Willard

Gal 6:14 May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world
ROCK SOLID

Postby ROCK SOLID » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:38 pm

http://www.thomasdishaw.com/economy/19- ... res-close/

Moody’s recently released a Sector In-Depth report titled “Retail and Apparel – US: Distressed Retail and Apparel Companies Are on the Rise. Who’s Next?” and its findings show that the retail bubble could soon be taking another major blow…. Bankruptcy.

We all know that retail is a very volatile market. This factor causes many companies to turn to “financial sponsors” and hedge funds that, in return for the quick cash, offer highly leveraged funds causing many retailers to end up struggling under debt with the terms set by the sponsors. Due to these agreements distressed bond issuers in the U.S. retail and apparel markets are nearing levels that haven’t been witnessed since the Great Recession of 2008-2009, tripling in the past six years.

While the clock has been ticking on stores like Sears and J.Crew for quite some time, 17 other stores appear to have found themselves in the cross hairs of financial doom:

Claire’s- 2,867 stores
rue21- 1,200 stores
Payless- 4,496 stores
Nine West- 800 stores
Gymboree- 1200 stores
Not Your Daughter Jeans
True Religion- 900 stores
Indra Holdings Corp.
Bon Ton Department Stores- 267 Stores
TOMS Shoes
David’s Bridal- 300 stores
Tops- 126 stores
Velocity
Fairway- 10 stores
99 Cent Only Stores- 350 stores
Charming Charlie- 350 stores
Evergreen Saver’s- 330 stores

These 19 retailers including Sears and J.Crew, have more than $3.7 billion of debt maturing in the next five years, with about 30% of that total due by the end of 2018. If all of the retailers listed were to shutter their doors that alone would amount to the closing of more than 14,450 stores and leave hundreds of thousands of employees without jobs.

Aside from sponsored ownership, these apparel companies suffer from stressed liquidity, weak quantitative credit profiles, overly discounted merchandise, a decrease in traffic, challenged competitive positions, and erratic management structures. Whether or not any of these companies will be able to reverse the destruction remains to be seen. Based on the growing trend of retail bankruptcy and mall abandonment it seems highly unlikely.

http://www.thomasdishaw.com/economy/bit ... unce-gold/
Willard

ROCK SOLID

Return to General Discussion