Welcome
Welcome to Joel's Trumpet!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

HopalongHappy

For those times when we need support and encouragement....

Moderator: Moderators

HopalongHappy

Postby ROCK SOLID » Mon May 16, 2016 10:35 pm

Prayer needed for Doug - HopalongHappy

Doug I am praying for you - get well and we will be there when you return - I will post your needs on the forum so we can have more people praying for you

God Bless

Willard Nernberg
Rock Solid

On 5/16/2016 10:26 PM, Doug Cannon wrote: HopalongHappy,
> I have not left. So to speak. I had six blockages and am In. The recovery phase right now. One side effect is that I'm blind In Both eyes and it is difficult to read.
>
> I will return as soon as possible. Thanks.
>
> On Monday, May 16, 2016, <[email protected]> wrote:
Willard

Gal 6:14 May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world
ROCK SOLID

Re: HopalongHappy

Postby HopalongHappy » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:02 am

Thanks Willard,

I'm back more or less and I had surgery in my right eye, I now can see the computer screen and it's improving as time goes on.

the other eye will be fixed in a couple months.

Cheers
HopalongHappy

Re: HopalongHappy

Postby ROCK SOLID » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:08 pm

Very happy to hear that there has been progress
Willard

Gal 6:14 May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world
ROCK SOLID

Return to Prayer Requests and Inspiration